a birthday brunch surprise

7:00 AM


Last Saturday I celebrated my dear friend Mona's birthday! Her sister organized for a few of her friends to meet them at Mona's favorite brunch spot, Sweet Chick. She had no idea who'd be there and was pleasantly surprised. It was such a fun afternoon and the smile on her face was priceless. We brunched on lots of yumminess including their specialty Chicken & Waffles (my personal fave), shared lots of laughter, and a few cocktails. I was so grateful to be able to share her special day with her, she is definitely one of a kind!


The polka-dot cake from Silver Moon Bakery was so delicious I was dying for seconds and had to seriously restrain myself!!! 


The Birthday Girl Making a Wish! 


Mona is an avid reader (some say addicted), you can check out her Blog The Biblio Files-Confessions of a Book Whore




Brunch Outfit

Forever 21 Top / Banana Republic Boots (old, similar) / Clare V Clutch / JBrand Jeans / Dorothy Perkins Hat  / Tory Burch Glasses (similar)  



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. The cake is beautiful and looks so yummy. Your outfit looks perfect, I love the leopard clutch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! Looks like you had lots of fun :) how was the chicken and waffles? I've been dying to try that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chicken & waffles were AMAZING!!! You must try this place!
      Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Birthday brunch surprise! Simply an awesome idea! Glad that everyone had a brilliant time in the party. We hosted a surprise birthday bash for our classmate and booked one of his favorite lofty spaces SF for celebrations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are welcomed & appreciated!