Necessary Clothing

9:28 PM










You know I practically live in jeans and this distressed pair from Necessary Clothing are my current faves. Super comfy, on trend, and won't break the bank.  
I love dressing up my denim, it's pretty much what you will find me in most days. Here I paired my distressed denim with a mock neck bodysuit and a light weight duster coat, which is perfect for this crazy December weather as of late!!! I added some jewels and a great pair of heels and done! What's your favorite way to dress up your denim? 

As always thank you so much for taking some time out of your day and stopping by. Wishing you a wonderful Holiday Season!



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. That coat looks amazing on you, love the color. I especially love your ripped jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit! And your Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those ripped up jeans & that jacket 😱 I'm in love !!!!! Love to see your outfits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live for a long coat! Love this look!
    Ruth- dolcefashionist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coat and jeans, you look amazing! Love your style, thanks for sharing. ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh those jeans and that duster coat are everything! The cutouts in the knees are perfect.... may have to treat myself to something for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coat is simply amazing! love the addition of the statement necklace too!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are welcomed & appreciated!