Hello Brooklyn

7:00 AM







It's was a gorgeous Fall day in the neighborhood. Near 70 degrees in November, I could certainly get use to that! I spend some time in my favorite borough with a few of my favorite people and tried a new little burger spot. Hello Bklyn and hello Mac & Cheese Burger!!! The food was delicious, prices were reasonable, and hip hop played over the speakers, I will definitely be coming back! 

This dress is from Holiday Boutique in Historic Beacon Hill, MA. I purchased it on my last visit to Bean Town and this was the perfect day to wear it. It's from one of their very own signature collections. This one is from the 'PRETTY LITTLE SISTER' line. It's a faux suede navy dress. It is absolutely the softest material I have ever felt. If you are ever in Boston, please stop by Holiday Boutique, it is such a gem and the staff is absolutely wonderful. The selection of clothing and accessories is superb. Aside from carrying their own line they also carry smaller fashion labels which I love. If you cannot make it there you can check them out online

I paired my dress with Sam Edelman 'Louie' Booties and a burgundy Sole Society bag that I've had for quite some time. I linked below this bootie in other colors and some similar bags & dresses. 

As always thank you for stopping by! 




Similar Styles....

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are welcomed & appreciated!