So happy to announce that I have collaborated with my girl Krystal Cordova to bring you this fab giveaway! Three lucky participants will win one Mac RiRi-Woo Lipstick (sold out in stores)!!! Just check out the Rafflecopter here for entry!
Good Luck Loves!
- As my good friend Vanessa Reyes would say "I need this in my life!" and that is why these Sam Edelman Trina Sandals are on their way to me!!! You can find yours here, here, and here.
- A denim vest is a must have this Spring! It goes with everything, shorts, jeans, a maxi dress, florals, stripes, I could go on and on.... I'm loving this one from J.crew you can find some other options here, here, and here.
- BB Cream...love, love, love it! I love the way it goes on, the way it feels, and I love the way it looks on my face. I use it under my makeup. It's available in a large variety of brands and prices at your local drugstore chain, Sephora, Ulta, etc.
- At home Ombre, why not! If you're thinking about Ombre but aren't quite sure, I say try this at home product before you spend tons at the salon. My only recommendation is have someone put it on for you. I personally could not do this to myself especially the back of my hair. You can find this one from L'Oreal at your local CVS, Walmart, etc. Cost around $11-$13
- I can't say enough about Alex and Ani Positive Energy Bracelets. Eco-friendly and made in the USA, each bracelet has a special message, meaningful word, horoscopes, birthstones, and so much more. They make great gifts for just about any occasion or just because (my favorite type of gift). I love stacking them, mixing them in with other pieces to create an arm party, or pairing a few with my watch. This Mother's Day I received the Mom & Love bracelets from my boys!
What are you loving now? I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comments below!
I paired a light chambray shirt dress with my good ol' winter boots (last season from Banana Republic) and my light wool gray pinstripe jacket (thrift shop find).
Add a bright scarf and a bold lip for a POP of color. Don't be afraid to do stripe on stripe, the combination can be very complimentary.
A walk in the City on a beautiful, sunny (just a little chilly) Spring day!
You can't go wrong with RED! Classic & Chic. Bold & Sexy. Bright & Playful. Always in style, timeless.
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Cherry Red
What does nail color say about you?
I met my friend Wanda freshman year of High School and we quickly became inseparable. After freshman year I transferred to a different school and we did our best to stay in touch. As the years passed a little thing called life got in the way. We both moved, and completely lost touch. I thought about her often and always wondered how she was and if I would ever see her again. The last time we saw each other was about 20 years ago. Well, long story short, I ran into one of her sisters a couple of years ago on the subway, we exchanged numbers, I got in touch with Wanda, and thanks to the magic of social media AKA Facebook, we stayed connected.
This past November I lost my mom to illness and so I decided that life is just too short to sit around and watch it happen. Wanda and I spoke on the phone from time to time and kept in touch via Facebook but that just wasn't enough. Last month I went to visit her in the Sunshine State! Those who know me, know I have a fear of flying not to mention flying solo so this was kind of a big deal for me. Truth be told I still don't like flying but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.
We stayed at the beautiful Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina. We relaxed, soaked up the sun, and caught up on the last 20 years, not to mention ate lots of great food and sipped on some yummy cocktails. She was the same girl I remembered. Sweet, kind, funny, beautiful inside and out. The best part is we picked up right where we left off, what could be better than that! It was truly a wonderful and relaxing weekend, just what we both needed. Saying goodbye was bitter sweet, part of me couldn't believe we had found each other after so many years had passed. As we said our goodbyes we promised not to let another 20 years go by.
A great big Thank you to my hubby for all his love & support, he was a big part of making this trip happen. I'd also like to Thank you for letting me share little bits of me with all of you. As always your comments are welcomed and appreciated.
Outfit details: Vintage Joe Jeans (similar here, here, and here) Vince Camuto top (similar here and here) Joe Fresh Tuxedo Blazer (similar here and here) Nine West strapy heels (similar here, here, and here)
Accessories: Kate Spade Gramercy Grand Watch (here), Stella & Dot Bracelets, Renegade (here) Kalahari (here) and Ivory Julep Bangle (here), Stella & Dot Chantilly Lace Earrings (here), BonLook Honeybadger Frames (here)
Mani created with OPI color: Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees. Dark, shiny, sexy, bold, makes a statement!
Glasses by Warby Parker, style: Ainsworth in Walnut Tortoise
On the lips Mac's Russian Red