Lace and Luxury

8:39 PM










I for one love Chanel though my wallet does not! I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to own a Chanel bag of my very own and maybe one day I will, but for now it's definitely not a priority. So on my wish list it stays (more like my lust list), and that's totally OK! Recently I used VillageLuxe to borrow this beauty and yes she was everything I expected and more. VillageLuxe brings you some amazing rentals from the finest closets in New York City and they're looking to expand to other cities soon. VillageLuxe is by invitation only and they were kind enough to offer my first 100 followers an invite code! Just go to VillageLuxe.com and use invite: MASCARALUXE 

SHOP THE BLOG
Lace Romper & Kellyn Floppy Hat from Shopsosie Use code MYLIFEINMASCARA20 to receive 20% off your purchase. 
Becker Cuff Bracelet & Pave Spear Ring from my Stella & Dot Site 
Crystal Mason Ring (on ring finger) from Baublebar 
Deco Dot Ring from Madewell (on sale)
Sam Edelman Sandals (old) similar herehere, & here


As always thank you for stopping by! 





You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love Love LOVE Your Style!! You always share the greatest tips & tricks for fashion trends.. Thanks Doll! xo Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your kind words, come back soon!

      Delete
  2. Fab! Fab! Fab! Love your style!! And great legs too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I scored my FIRST Chanel bag on sale by accident! My friend worked for Chanel and found a bag marked down to 70 % off. Needless to say, that bag currently sits in my closet. They are classics BUT like you said, my wallet wouldn't be happy. Great outfit! xo

    Suma
    TheFashionBeautyJunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome Suma and what a great score!!! Thanks you, xo

      Delete
  4. Love this outfit! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are welcomed & appreciated!