Summer LBD

8:00 AM



I love and live in dresses most of the Summer. One of my favorite styles is a shift dress. Any body type can wear this style. It's loose fitting which is great, especially if you're not particularly feeling your best, or like me need to hide a few extra pounds from all Summer BBQ's and Grad Parties. 


When wearing an LBD in the Summer Heat I like to pair it with bright colors and/or a bold pattern. I did this with my leopard/coral sandals and a pop of color on my lip. I also love adding Summer accessories like this cork clutch.  

Little Black Dress Pema Boutique / Cork Clutch, JCrew, no longer available (similar here) / Sam Edelman Trina Sandal (here & here) / Ainsworth Glasses by Warby Parker / Cateye Sunnies by ShopSosie / Bracelets: Assorted Alex and Ani Bangles & JCrew Leopard Bangle, no longer available (similar here) / Michael Kors Runway Watch 





You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Loving the lace detailing. Really adds umpgh to a would be plain dress.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress. And the legs too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovelovelove the sunglasses. They're literally perfect!

    xx
    Lesley
    http://abundanceofcrews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were super cheap too, only $14 at shopsosie.com

      Delete
  4. SUUUUPER cute and OBSESSED with the crocheted detail on the sleeves. It's practical and fashion forward for this NYC summer heat ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are welcomed & appreciated!