Casual Friday

5:00 AM

bloggy10-Lbloggy15-Lbloggy12-L
Hmmm....so much to do this weekend, where shall I began?
bloggy16-L
Gap Threadless Tee, Joe Jeans Vintage, similar (Here) (Here) and (Here), Express Vegan Leather Jacket, similar (Here) and (Here), Leopard Ballet Flats by Yosi Samra, Honeybadger glasses by BonLook
bloggy18-L

Today's ballet flats come in all colors, styles, and patterns. From bold to pale, florals to animal prints and more. I am loving the Yosi Samra collection! Thay are super soft and comfy. When I have to wear heels to an event I bring my Yosi's to change into, that way I can dance the night away! Check them out Here, Here, and Here, and let me know which pair  is your fave?

Have a great Weekend!
Xoxo

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. U r way too cute....love u!!..keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving that shirt!! You look comfortable but still look hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Loving The T-Shirt.. Very Rock 'N Roll!! Love It, Love You & Love Your Blog!!!!!!! xoxo ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love the shoes !! I'm going to treat myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look!! You pull it off so well - casual but chic & cool at the same time. And, I now have you to thank for my new-found obsession with Yosi Samra flats - there goes my paycheck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that leopard print ballet flats. Chic and comfy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look! Love the flats! Love the tee! Love the jacket! Love the glasses! And I love you too!!!! Mylifeinmascara rocks!1

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the leather jacket and the glasses! i want some!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such artsy pictures! haah i love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your ballets! They are really comfy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rock N' Roll Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the whole outfit you look comfy and that's my favorite part...I like doing my errands in comfy clothes but I also want to look good while I'm doing my errands and this outfit says comfy to me...I need a vegan leather jacket to add to my wardrobe thanks for sharing...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are welcomed & appreciated!