Much more than a facial!

10:27 AM

So I had the most exhilarating facial ever thanks to Monika Alaerts of Monika Day Spa! Monika is a NY licensed Esthetician & Massage Therapist, she works for herself and treats each client like a friend. Her goal is not only to help you put your best face forward  but also to give you an individualize experience with a facial that is customized to meet your needs. She uses Guinot products, a French line with over 40 years in the business of skincare & beauty. While I was under her care she answered all my concerns, asked me questions to get to know me & my skin, routines, etc. she gave me tons of info and tips, was super nice, friendly, and professional.  Unlike with other facials I've had not once did I feel like I was on a timer, in fact I know my 1 hour facial went beyond. My facial was thorough, customized to my needs, and because Monika works for herself she makes sure you have a wonderful, relaxing, and truly satisfying experience!

For a consultation or appointment call Monika at 917-515-9331                              
Monika Day Spa 109 West 38th Street Suite 400 New York, NY 10018

Norma (L) Electrologyst/Laser Tech, Monika (R) Licensed Esthetician/Massage Therapist

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are welcomed & appreciated!